Allielor just got the VIP backstage pass! ¬†Woohoo! ¬†Check out Allielor Collections with Jamie Lynn Spears backstage at the ¬†ACM Country Music Awards last weekend! ¬†We are so excited to share these photos! ¬†Fun! ¬†Stay tuned for further celebrity & Allielor Collections! ¬†#allielorcollections #jamielynn
Ciao for now!
Allie & Lor
We love to travel to exotic destinations and carry jewelry and fashion finds from around the world. ¬† Recently one of our Allielor staff members went to Bangkok and was inspired by all the vibrant colors of the Kingdom of Thailand. ¬†Just walking down the street your senses are sabotaged with bright golds, saffron, red, greens and not to mention amazing smells of Thai street food. ¬† A visit to a local temple is also dazzling – the rows of Buddha statues are just incredible and make a great photo! ¬†This photo is of Wat Po in downtown Bangkok. ¬† Do you have any travel plans for Spring/Summer 2014? ¬† If so we would love to hear from you. ¬†Click on our facebook page and leave us a note!
For Spring 2014 At Allielor collections currently we carry a lovely line of pearl necklaces and matching bracelets from Thailand. ¬† We invite you to use the “Shop By Country” feature on our website to shop in your favorite country. ¬† ¬†We can’t wait for Spring! How about you?
Ciao for now,
Allie & Lori
We appreciate our customers so much that we are now running a very special limited “Gift With Purchase” for the next month!
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE! ¬†Spend $125 or more on our site and get a FREE pair of beautiful Swarovski crystal earrings from our AllieLor Luxe Rock collection!
This is a $48 value! ¬†Limited while supplies last! ¬† If you had your eye on something from our collection, act now to get your FREE gift! ¬†Limited while supplies last and crystal color will vary! ¬†Let us surprise you with this wonderful gift.
This our way of saying “Thank you” to you for shopping with us! ¬†We appreciate it very much! ¬†All orders over $125 will automatically receive this FREE gift!
Allie and Lori
Our in-house talented jewelry designer Lori designed these AMAZING crystal and chain boot bling pieces to wear on your favorite boots or booties. ¬†Whether your boots are sky-high over the knee leather boots or the shorter bootie style – these will rock your look to a whole new level. ¬† Check them out under boot bling on our online shop. ¬† ¬†You can wear just one on your ankle or to maximize the bling one on each ankle! ¬†There is really no rules when it comes to bling. ¬†For some gals, less is more and for us more is more!
These are hand-made right here in San Diego! ¬†There is a limited supply so if you are interested we suggest you place your order right away. ¬†You can order online at anytime here at www.allielorcollections.com
Allie & Lori
Leather pants have been around for a while now. ¬†This hot trend started in Hollywood in 2012 with all the stars wearing black and even read leather pants. ¬†We love the look, it’s a bit of rock and roll. ¬† ¬†A more affordable and comfortable option for leather pants is waxed denim. ¬† ¬†That is – a pair of black denim jeans with a wax like coating on the outside. ¬†The jeans are really comfortable but have a bit of a sheen to them so from a distance they look like leather. ¬† You have to wash them inside out and our favorite sales gal at Nordstrom told us that she stores hers in the freezer to extend the life of the PVC like coating. ¬† You can find these waxed denim jeans at Nordstrom in the Savvy and TBD departments. ¬† All the major jeans brands make them such as AG, Seven for All Mankind, Paige Denim, etc. ¬† Go online to www.nordstrom.com and search for “black denim” and it will pull up the latest styles of this trend! ¬† If you are still interested in the real leather pants..Gucci makes a great pair for about $2,000! ¬†These can be found at Neiman Marcus and they fit like a glove.
We recommend wearing them with an oversized batwing top to offset the skinny legs on the bottom. ¬†This look goes best with black high-heeled booties! ¬†Rag and Bone makes a great pair!
To really step up your game, check out our AllieLor collection chain and crystal Boot Bling! ¬† Its like an ankle bracelet that you wear over your sexiest boots. ¬† www.allielorcollections.com & Shop under Accessories.
Get out there and relive the 80’s all over again!
Scarves are a fun accessory that will liven any basic outfit. There‚Äôs plenty of different styles and we‚Äôre going to show you how to wear a scarf multiple ways. ¬†Originally scarves were just to help us keep warm but now scarves come in a variety of fabrics and are meant to be worn year round.
One of our favorite styles is the infinity scarf. The style is so convenient to wrap twice around your neck and it best to keep warm or for an extra long scarf. ¬† They come in different prints, colors and fabrics like silk and chunky knits? ¬†If you have a scarf you‚Äôve already purchased you can style it in more than one way. ¬† For example to make an infinity scarf, take both ends and tie them together, place that knot behind your neck and then make another loop around your neck for an instant infinity scarf.
Scarves are great for travel too. ¬† They keep you warm on the plane and also add something extra to your basic travel outfits. ¬†Here at AllieLor we offer a few different scarves, check them out under accessories on our main page. ¬† To help make it easier ¬†below are different ways of how wear a scarf. ¬† We hope these tips are helpful to you!
Have a great day!
The stores are already stocking up for Spring 2014. ¬† In many parts of the United States right now people are snowed in as temperatures have been hovering around freezing on the East Coast and in the Midwest since the holidays. ¬† ¬†We are lucky because here in Southern California on the coast the temperatures rarely dip below 50 degrees.
To get a jump-start on Spring 2014 fashion we decided to put together our favorite trends that we are starting to see in stores.
1. ¬†Pastels! ¬†Normally when we think of pastels for spring it reminds us of babies, Easter bunnies and colored eggs. ¬†However this year instead of the bright greens and yellows that we have seen in the past few years, we are going to see soft pinks, baby blues and other pastel colors. ¬† Not everyone is a big fan of pastels so we suggest to update your wardrobe maybe just add a blush colored blouse or a scarf to your outfit. ¬† Head to toe pastels is not always the most flattering look for grown women, but a soft baby blue blouse paired with a dark grey suit looks great for work. ¬† Not feeling this trend? ¬†Read on for more Spring 2014 fashion trends.
2. ¬†Midiskirt. ¬†What is that? It is a skirt that is not a maxi skirt and not a mini skirt. (Also called a tea length skirt). ¬†It hits in between the knee and the ankle. ¬†It’s a perfect length for transitioning from one season to another. ¬†For those of you that would not be caught dead in a mini skirt this is the perfect option. ¬† This is a great length also for those of us that tend to shy away from skirts in general. ¬† We love this length with high heels.
3. ¬†Wide Leg Trousers: ¬† Wide legs trousers are a huge trend for Spring 2014. ¬† These generally work well for tall slender types. ¬† Shop wisely and try on a few pairs that will work for you. ¬†They work best with platform sandals.
4. ¬†Bomber Jackets: ¬†Bomber jackets were seen all over the runway for Spring 2014. ¬†These are not the bomber jacket that was inspired by the Top Gun movie with Tom Cruise. ¬† These bomber jackets are more ladylike and made out of luxe fabrics like satin and soft prints.
5. ¬†Big Floral Prints: ¬†We save the best for last. ¬†Oversized floral prints are our favorite spring trend. ¬† You will find these prints on dresses, skirts, blouses and even handbags. ¬† This trend seems to replace the geometric avant garde prints from the past few years. ¬† If this trend implies that you have to dress like your grandmothers living room curtains, think again. ¬† A sleeveless summer tunic with a large floral print under a white jacket ¬†for work is modern yet fresh. ¬† If that seems too over the top for your personal style, you can always opt for a floral scarf or a floral statement necklace to usher in Spring.
What is your favorite Spring Trend?¬†
Allie & Lori
Statement necklaces are very on trend for 2014. ¬†Statement necklaces can add dimension and color to any outfit and they come in a wide array of colors and designs depending on your mood or outfit. ¬† Statement necklaces, in particular, can make jeans and a basic top, a solid dress with heels so much more fashionable and visually interesting. ¬† With a statement necklace you can forgo wearing earrings or other pieces of jewelry because the necklace is like a centerpiece on its own.
Shop for unique, one-of-a-kind statement necklaces at AllieLor Collections. ¬† We offer a wide array of different styles of statement necklaces from around the world. ¬† ¬†Browse under “necklaces” on our home page. ¬†www.allielorcollections.com
Stay tuned for future blog posts on 2014 Fashion Trends!
Allie & Lori
India is known for its bright colors, fragrant markets and crazy busy street scenes! ¬†They have also been in the news lately for gender rights and other social ¬†issues but we won’t go there! ¬† We can admire their beauty and their handicrafts from afar. ¬† ¬†Allielor does carry a few exclusive brands from India, they are known for their use of natural stones and gold. ¬† Gold is huge in India. ¬†When a girl gets married gold jewelry is part of her dowry and it is a cultural tradition to store your money in the form of gold…bright yellow gold.
We would love to one day travel to Incredible India but for now we can just admire her natural beauty from here and pick up a few exquisite jewelry pieces to add to our wardrobes. ¬† Allielor offers some beautiful 22K gold plated Onyx earrings on our site. ¬†Shop under earrings from the main page!
Enjoy your shopping experience with us? We would love to hear from you!
Allie & Lori
We are always on the lookout for on trend, quality leather footwear. ¬† Many brands come and go, but Vince Camuto appears to be here to stay. ¬† I first noticed them at Nordstrom flagship store in downtown Seattle a few years ago and now they are my go to brand for work and casual alike. ¬† We are always looking for a brand that can be worn for work and on the weekends. ¬†Although its nice to browse European brands like Gucci and Prada, let’s be real, not everyone can afford shoes that cost $1,000 on up! ¬† Vince Camuto offers awesome, modern designs for under $200. ¬†Here are a few of our favorite current styles from www.vincecamuto.com¬† Available at Nordstrom or online at www.vincecamuto.com
Do you have a favorite brand that you would like to share? ¬†Feel free to email us! ¬†We would love to hear from you and who knows, it could be a future blog topic!
Ciao for now!